ABOUT KYM CAMPRADT – HEALTH AND MEDICAL WRITER
I’m Kym Campradt, a Gold Coast based freelance health and medical writer.
Here’s how I can help you on your next project:
- over 15 years’ experience in the medical industry – in public hospitals and a GP accreditation body
- tertiary qualified health information manager* with nine years’ experience in top public QLD and VIC hospitals
- published writer for highly read magazines and online publications, including SBS Comment, Practical Parenting, Women’s Agenda, Essential Baby and Essential Kids
- an avid researcher to ensure evidence-based content
- understanding of Federal and State funding including Activity Based Funding Model (previously Casemix Funding Model)
- qualified and experienced in data management, reporting and analysis
- knowledge of complex medical terminology
- well-versed in privacy guidelines, records management and health IT systems
- understand the broader health care system
- qualified and experienced clinical coder (translating medical notes into codes for funding)
- eagle-eyed editor and proofreader.
If you would like to discuss your next project, please call me on 0417 798 505 or send an email.
The services I offer:
- quality health and medical writing
- copywriting for health websites
- editing and proofreading
I offer energy and enthusiasm like no other and my exceptional work ethic means I will always be dedicated to achieving your goal with a personalised and professional approach.
I provide a one-stop shop for all your writing needs.
You don’t have to be located on the Gold Coast. I can communicate over Skype, email or phone and write remotely for you.
*What’s a health information manager is a normal question for me!
A health information manager (or HIM as we are otherwise known) is a position at the centre of the healthcare system. A HIM is responsible for the collection, storage, analysis and distribution of healthcare information. If it has anything to do with data or information in a healthcare setting, a HIM is usually involved!